At Healthy Living Dentistry, we never want our patients to forego necessary dental treatments or neglect their dental health due to financial concerns. We work hard to eliminate any barriers between your healthy smile and your ability to receive the dental services you need.
Dr. Roy Kim will always go over your budget when determining your dental procedures, we serve you and your family so you can enjoy healthy teeth and gums.
Navigating the maze of insurance policies and benefits can be challenging; that's why we're here to work with you. We file your insurance claims on your behalf as a service to our patients. We work with all major PPO insurance plans, including:
- Allied National
- Always Care (Colonial Life, Starmount Life, Unum)
- American Benefit Corporation
- American Trust Administrators
- Argus Dental Plan
- Beam Dental
- Benefit Assistance Corporation
- Benefit Plan Administrators (BPA)
- Best Life and Healthy Co.
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Cigna Dental
- Citizens Security Life Insurance Co.
- ComTon Inc.
- Commercial Travelers
- Companion Life Insurance Company
- Corporate Benefit Services
- Custom Design Benefits
- Delta Dental
- Dunn & Associates
- Employee Benefit Service Center
- First Benefit Administrators
- Health Resources Inc (PPO USA/connection dental)
- Humana Dental
- Kemper National (reserve national)
- Key Benefit Administrators Inc (KBA)
- Lincoln Financial Group
- MedBed/Medical Benefits Administrators
- Nova Net
- Principal life Ins
- Renaissance Dental
- SIHO Insurance Services
- SISCO (Self-insured services company)
- United Healthcare Dental
- Wayne County (Indiana) Government
Don't see your insurance provider on our list? No worries! Give us a call anyway; chances are we can work with you. Our friendly dental team is always available to answer any questions about your insurance benefits and more.
CareCredit is a convenient financial alternative that allows our patients to cover dental and healthcare expenses. This healthcare credit card can be used in any medical capacity and gives patients the option to immediately cover any dental procedure and pay it off in convenient monthly payments.
CareCredit® allows families the ability to manage payments for necessary dental services through monthly payments.
We are happy to accept Cash, Check, Credit, Care Credit, and Lending Club at the time of service.